Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Masti!







26-27 December 2009
BBQ

I reminded myself to wake up early that morning but that didn't happen.
Late.
Started the day by meeting everyone at JE Bus Interchange.
Went IMM for marketing.
Chickens, prawns, etc etc
Heyy I bought strawberries and Nutella.
*eyebrows up2*
I was thinking, what a night to spend time with love as we enjoy the strawberries under the moonlight.
Strawberries dip-in Nutella. :))
Bought all the BBQ necessities, off to Pasir Ris by train.

What a ride.
-__________-"
 Train rides in the morning is rather dull, you know why? The chug-chug sound when the train's moving, the toot-toot-toot sound when the doors are closing, staring at the same ad pasted in the train over and over again, people snoring, people almost falling, people who just want to get this day over and done with as soon as fucking possible. Ouh ya! I am violently irritated at Singaporeans that are still stupid on tapping the ez-link card.

Back on track, as we reached Pasir Ris, the clouds started to pour heavy rain.
Yes great! Thank God. For ruining.
FF>>Set the tents, preparations, bla bla bla.
Food was good.
Thanks to Saiful for the Spaghetties.
And the Cheesecake... and Brownie.
Photo-takings were fun.
Great friends.
Non-stop laughters and games.

Ok this is it.
Here comes the sad part.
Love was unable to taunt.
Typical 'mom-didn't-allowed' case.
Suddenly, I felt lonely.
What am I doing alone in Pasir Ris Park?
Ever encounter this feeling?
Where a crowd you stand in suddenly disappears...
Just imagine.
I hate goodbyes.
I wished love could stay.
At least a while more.
Well... Time is moving fast as per normal.
Dream on, Indra.
No strawberries, no romance.
Shit.

I picked my mood up though.
Back to reality.
Had fun playing Twister with Nasri.
Nas, Alien, whatever.
All the best for your love quest.
Have faith.

Wanted to go for ghost hunting but the girls will be such a nuisance.
Hooooooooopsss

Poor Sufian.
A pervert was eyeing at him peeing in the toilet.
Yes. You read it right.
Scary!

Ok the Sun rose.
Soon after, the guys went chatting.
Chatting on, erm...
Boys will be boys.
no no, no need to state anything here.
And we had our shower.
Headed to KFC for breakfast and lastly,
Home Sweet Home.

Enjoy the pics above.

Yes ah! Meeting love tomorrow.
Agenda, SC.
Bah!
-___________-

Well I can't wait for sch reopen. Miss all those 'hey let's go Co-Op before we head to class', the sweets and snacks we all share in class, the lame jokes and laughter. =D

Will spent Countdown with Sriwana.
3D2N chalet.

Congratulations!
Your next Singapore Idol,
Sezairi Sezali.

No comments: