Why does the weather change suddenly?
It's the habit of seasons, what else?
The wind is whispering.
It's the habit of seasons, what else?
The wind is whispering.
It says, keep on singing. I guess
A road is taking me.
Let's go and see it.
Why is there such a fragrance in those flowers?
They are good at heart, aren't they?
From the last couple of days, I am feeling like...
From the last couple of days, I am feeling like...
The Earth is so beautiful yet... polluted.
If there is heaven, then it's here itself.
Where there is happiness in life at every corners.
If there is heaven, then it's here itself.
Where there is happiness in life at every corners.
Not to forget the sadness. The spoil brat.
If someone is drown in fun every moment
then everything looks lovely.
Why the eversoft lies on flower buds?
They are shy.
They are shy.
I doubt.
Life is like a bed of thorns. Period.
What are the birds are singing on the tree?
What are the words they are motivating?
Something. A message.
Life is to soar up high and reach out for the skies.
It want us to agree on that.
Why the light is epitome beauty?
The Sun is setting down.

No comments:
Post a Comment