They created Blogger to give us an easy way to share our thoughts — about current events, what's going on in our life, or anything else we'd care to discuss — with the world. Blogger is a free service for communication, self-expression and freedom of speech. I believe Blogger increases the availability of information, encourages healthy debate, and makes possible new connections between people. However, Users may not publish material that promotes hate toward groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and sexual orientation/gender identity. Understand? Too bad that the world is sophisticated with high-technology. You have a choice not to go to my blog. Be thankful that there is no PORNOGRAPHY AND OBSCENITY of you. Conversation etiquette and manners are well-maintained here in my blog. Therefore, respect me and my ownership of and responsibility for the content I choose to share. I am the writer. YOUR APPROVAL IS NOT NEEDED. If you don't like what I wrote, go sulk like a baby. Too bad.
Hope you understand. Thank you.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Implies to ALL
Pheeewww...
TPS Common Test is finally over.
Relieved.

No comments:
Post a Comment