C’mon hold hands with me!
Take a chance on dance.
Samra yesterday was fine!
As my heart cried out yahoooo!
Though I nearly fall. Haha!
Hep.
Take a chance on dance.
Samra yesterday was fine!
As my heart cried out yahoooo!
Though I nearly fall. Haha!
Hep.
Hey Sun, I hope you are not giving up.
I need your shine.
P/S: Neither thorns nor stones can hurt us.
No matter what the fools did,
Don’t listen to them.
They will always comment...
Heartache.
Agony.
I need your shine.
P/S: Neither thorns nor stones can hurt us.
No matter what the fools did,
Don’t listen to them.
They will always comment...
Heartache.
Agony.
All I want is peace in my mind and heart
Pray that I get it.
God willing.
Pray that I get it.
God willing.
We are travelers on the path of love,
We’ll meet again as time goes by...
Fatigue.
We’ll meet again as time goes by...
Fatigue.
i'm ok

No comments:
Post a Comment