I don't know why girls can't be like boys;
They think too much, They understand too little
Their hearts say One thing, They do something else
She also is in love, But she wants you to start things
She is entangled within herself but she lets her hair loose
And start asking...
"What kind of shirt are you wearing?"
"Look how you get your hair cut"
"You're driving too fast, Why are you eating so fast?"
Give me a break!
To change you she comes close
To destroy you, She sets a trap
In short, she gets you stuck
First she makes you laugh, then she’ll make you cry
Who knows what days she will remind you of
She may forget about love, But she'll never forget numbers
"Our eyes met on March 1st, I came to meet you on April 4th"
"You touched me on May 21st, something happened to me on June 6th"
If YOU feel offended,
SERVES YOU RIGHT!
Haha
Homos Dominations;
They're infesting the world like pests!
Can't they just control themselves?
That is what I most need from them.
Favour puhleeeeassee...
I'm okay otherwise.
School;
Have been revising TPS.
I want to pass and get MUCH higher GPA. (:
As for EVM, at last it is working.
We've got sponsors! Yeaahh!
Hoping for more though.
Duh!
Now, I'm craving for Pondok Abang's nasi ayam penyet!
Ezat, Farah... Jom?
To Ezat, Lots of thank dude for y'day takeaway.
Ouh ya!
Just to inform,
my blog is not for YOU!
Miss Iza Fatin and Miss Siti Jabbariah.
Hope you don't mind. Thank you!
Kaypoh sluts
Going for tarian later.
That's all.
Bye!
-Lethargic is the best word to describe me now.

No comments:
Post a Comment