If someone asks me how God is,
I will tell him/her... He is just like my friends.
Thanks to them for their care and concern.
Love you guys!
As for the juniors,
CONGRATULATIONS!
P/S: Do NOT disappoint me.
Well... I should take a step backward in SC now.
I'll try.
Overworked la dey!
Still, I am able to accept this literally back-breaking, spine-crunching and wrist-spraining job of mine.
Tired.
Urgh! I'm tied up with projects, tests and dance practices!
I NEED a BREAK!
Ouh ya! I've been emotional lately.
I admit.
Time isn't kind to any soul.
Can life be better?
SOS
To Izzat, pardon my attitude yesterday. My bad.
To Wawa, thanks... you're my fav too.
To GF, be reminded that I love you so freaking much and you're always remembered!
To Ian, that was a great news! You'll have my prayers.
I miss Izza Azyfah and Mazliyana.
Till we meet again

No comments:
Post a Comment