Now, why chalets?
Apart from cemeteries and hotels, chalets are one of the spookiest places around. Ask anybody. There’s just something about dark corridors and closed doors, shady histories and violent happenings-that does things to people’s nerves and imagination. I’m moved by it.
Thanks Mr Zaki! For your great ghost stories…
You know how it was like when were kids and our parents would warn us that if we heard our name being called at night, and if we couldn’t see who the voice belonged to… never to answer.
YES. Never to answer. Drum that.
Well, enough talk. Let’s get things moving.
Everybody has a pet peeve. Something that gets on his or her nerves. Friends unbalance us in many ways. Some mystify us, others annoy, while many leave us petrified. And some leave us just a little…well… brokenhearted.
As for me, I take my friends very seriously. I have great respect for them and don’t talk lightly about such things.
SC Annual Dinner & Dance cum Chalet 2010;
Nights of joyous moments spent with the SC family to dismiss the graduating seniors last weekends.
Held at the Aloha Loyang Resort, we had a variety of activities. Big fun.
Dancing, swimming, photo shoots and food.
Fantastic! The nights to remember. I will.
Now do we have to dress up for the “prom”?
Theme: School Daze
I don’t think we have the choice. Got to look just right.
Dress to impress the boys and girls. lol
Ok I know my shorts was too tight, it made me look weird. I was looking cute though. Everybody was looking great.
I was nominated for Best Dress but the winners went to Haridz and Suliana.
Congratulations! ;)
I had fun curling friends' hair. All the devices and hairstyling prods. lol
I could have few salons of mine in the future. ~Crap!
I should be some stylist. heh
Ok sometimes, the things that decorate a D&D are its biggest draw. True.
$1.7K Loan. Good help is hard to find. Everything has been preordained. There is no escape, no surprises. Over and done with it. Good job Juniors! I know it’s not your fault.
We finally figured it out
That all our dreams have no limitations
that’s what it's all about
everyone is special in their own way
we make each other strong
we’re not the same
we’re different in a good way
I always find it very amusing to watch a group of people at a chalet checking-in. The fussing and clucking like mother hens and the whole scene descending to chaos. :D
Chalet has a fantastic serene scene, good waves, rocking nightlife and the feeling of seclusion. Away from all stress. The temporary feeling. I felt good.
I got a lot of things
I have to do
All these distractions
Our future's coming soon
We're being pulled
A hundred different directions
But whatever happens
I know I've got you
Dayaah, I love you.
Want more cuddles...Pls:(
Hear this. On the 2nd Day, Ayeesha, Sahrifah and I went to the Geylang Serai Market to buy few groceries and bbq necessities. lol. Yes. You read it right. Thanks to Sahrifah's dad and brother for the FREE rides though. Kecoh laa korang! Mcm rusa masok kampung.
Conc: We're human after all. We make mistakes, we make love. We need someone to correct us. Not contradicts and procastinates. Ignorance is a bliss, just don't piss me off.
Cheers (:
The End

No comments:
Post a Comment