PR is over.
With unexpected easy questions... :)
That means Exams, OVER.
I hope I will score with high grades as my CA promised to treat the class lunch/dinner.
Flying colours pleaseee... Only those with As and Bs are welcome.
-________-''
Now, Holidays are just around the corner. *eyebrows up2*
One more week to go and we're off!
Okay shit... I am now working.
Relax Bistro @ 313 Somerset. It is a lifestyle cuisine caf�. The place for comfortable dining experience.
P/S: NOT a fine dining experience.
Frankly speaking, I have NO experience in the F&B line.
I am only good in handling cash; cashiering.
I hate those Managers and Chefs who keep scolding me.
I am adjusting. And learning... I swear.
Indra! Time management...
Time is what Humans are lacking.
I am.
I wish I could spare some time for family, friends and my Garfield.
Could time just slow down?
Not to forget my Extra Curricullum activity.
2010 will be a hectic year, I bet.
I am effing psycho over you, love.
I'll handle you with care. I promise...


No comments:
Post a Comment