Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 26, 2009

Happiness in hard times

The problem with bouncing back from disaster is that we don’t always bounce!

Lost.
Roadmap to happiness, anyone?
What a freaking mess.

I don't know where to begin or what to say.
Ok I would like to express my gratitude to Sriwana for taking me to another show; Festival Bumi Seri Gemilang at Tembilahan; Riau, Indonesia.
It was great indeed.
A mere thank you does not seem enough.
Home Sweet Home.

To Atiqah and Haridz:
Thank you for coming to my show at UCC.
It was Korean Culture Festival with ASEAN (S'pore), of course she came. =)

In your quite, gentle manner, you motivated me to live life to the fullest. Bless you, Mum.
I admire your strength and courage.
Congrats on deciding to move on, seeking happiness in spite of the challenges.

Humans,
Put your life into perspective.
It will get back on track.
Better and bright future is waiting--and remind you how to get there.

Ok there is another stalker in my life.

A pest.

Syawal has left with ups and downs.
I had big time celebrating with friends.
All the laughter and jokes have kept me awake.
I hope he will come back.
I wish.

Love.
Damn right you're wrong.
Feel your pulse and you'll hear me.
You are not trying hard enough.
What are you helping?
When I'm in need of support.
Moral support.
My love for you has never changed.
Not a single shift. Period.

Yeah yeah I'm busy.
I wish life could be put to a stop or at least slow down.
Oh God, 24 hours ain't enough.












Sick.

No comments: