I want go SHOPPPPPINGGGG!!!
Do you know that Forever21 sells mens' clothing?
*eyebrows up2*
The thing is that I am having difficulties locating the store/s.
Any idea?
Come join me... Farah?
In the search for cheap sales!
I am trying to kill time actually.
Look. I'm rotting at home...
I need to breath.
Enough is enough with problems, back to back, running profusely.
Jammed.
Anyway, I came across this line...
"The stage can be a wonderful partner in the process of self-discovery..."
True enough.
You must trust your instincts.
As for now, It is better to consider opportunities now.
Life might limit your choices.
So, wake up guys!
Get up and celebrate Hari Raya.
LAME.
Think. Of what I've just said.
A humble advice.
I wish life could just slow down to a stop.
Things are moving too fast.
Extremely.
Help.
God, I'm learning.
Learning on how to handle things.
You gotta help me managing all this shit.
I'm trying.
I swear I'm trying.
Even trying how to smile...
Getting up from a great fall is not easy.
You need helping hands...
Which I believe I have abundant of them.
FRIENDS.
They never fail to support me.
Thanks.
Love, I miss you.
I LOVE YOU








No comments:
Post a Comment