Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 20, 2009

Updates




Bangsawan Cilik: Putri Anggun Delima;


Pleased.

Fulfilled.

Gratified.

Contented.

Happy!



Great effort pays off well.


It has been a pleasure to help out and assist the above event. I have to agree that I had fun tremendously. > It was my 1st Sriwana production involvement man!


To Papa & Mama Sriwana,

Thank you for believing in me.


Congratulations to a job well done!


To wardrobe members,

Thank you for commiting in making P.A.D a success.


Sorry for any inconveniences or faults.



A lot of lessons learnt.



Phrase of the week: "Less is more..." =D




Back to reality;


Expectations.

Anticipations.

Faiths.

Promises.

Desires.

Aspirations.

Assurances.

Dreams.

Needs.

Wants.

Demands.

Plans.

Wishes.

Hopes.

Goals.

Tired!



If only I could hold time to a pause.

Everything happens so fast.

I need a break.


TIED UP.




Love;



Affections.

Adorations.

Friendships.

Tenderness.

Feelings.

Fondness.

Devotions.

Passions.

Ardors.

Amity!



I miss you Sunshine. Have not been seeing bright sunny days.

Hope you are doing fine.

It's best to go slowly and move on rather than to put it to a stop.


I LOVE YOU!

Still.




Brotha Lupp;


Vanished.

Disappeared.

Faded away.

Missing.

Wiped.

Extinct.

Dead.



Sorry if I have been causing any difficulties or inconveniences.

Regret, yes I am.




Mood;


Confused.

Puzzled.

Tangled.



I hope I am doing the right things for my own good and for the benefit of others.

Have been sacrificing and contributing as much as I can.

Wonder if I'm dying.


Hell NO!



Resilience, Integrity, Compassion, Humility



Those are the values I hold.


Thus, believe and grow.

Insya'allah.






Family;




Pine for.


Long for.


Yearn for.


Grieve for gathering.




Serious shit I need to spend time with my family... Badly.

I miss my mum's cooking.



Period!

No comments: