Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Kaleidoscope



Painted the town red;


I had a good time at yesterday's performance. Heritage Festival; closing ceremony. I had a ball man! I had fun, we had fun! It was entertaining, amusing, gratifying and pleasant.

Satisfied.


Continue to live up!

>Filkhairi, Acap, Indra, Razis<

and all.


Excited;


Guys... I'm leaving for Ordos; Mongolia, China on the 14th of Aug. Will be coming back on the 28th of Aug.


I am...

Happy.

Eager.

Enthusiastic.

Thrilled.

Motivated.

Nervous.

Anxious.


Will be missing ALL my family and friends... Hey, I'll do my best there in making you all, Sriwana and S'pore proud. Haha. Will be fasting there for a week... Cool!

Humble apologies if I am able not to attend any events, occasions, etc. =D


Pain in the neck;


Bother.

Nuisance.

Annoyance.

Vexation.

Hassle.

Irritant.

Pest!


GO AWAY!

Yes you, idiot.

Shoo!


Lack of enthusiasm;


Reluctance.

Unwillingness.

Hesitancy.


I don't need you unsincere actions or words.

YOU HAVE CHANGED.


No comments.


Beware;


Intruder.

Trespasser.

Stalker.

Invader.

Gatecrasher.


Go sulk like a babi...

Too bad.














Shattered

No comments: