What would it take for things to be PERFECT? Yes. Perfectionist is what I am. Always trying to make things perfect. However, I have to stop this. The root of all misunderstandings. I will try. This is not right.
ME-Dayaah JR: Am I a nasty, demanding Bitch?
Ian-ME: Why did you ask Dayah if you are nasty and and demanding bitch?
ME-Ian: Ada uh
Ian-ME: Are you like affected by what i say? okay Suffy guilty concious... hahas. sorry la if it hurts its just a joke okay!!
Me-Ian: Perhaps what u said is true.
Ian-ME: No lah Ind... come on... take it positively can?? if being demanding brings you somewhere then its okay kan... okay i will stop saying your are a demanding bitch...
Dayaah JR-ME: Naaah. You're not demanding luh. You just makes us better ;D
ME-Ian: Haha! I'll take your words as a lesson learnt. Friends are getting me wrong... Thus I need to slow down.
...
Last Sat night... that's it. It was my 1st encounter... A laughter! A screeching one. At 1st I thought it was a bird but to think of the situation, I don't think so. It was 11.30pm and all above me were thick trees. Like lightning, I ran. Speechless.
Home Sweet Home

P/S: am i neglecting you?

No comments:
Post a Comment