Hello
'Girl Uninterrupted' is exactly how Priyanka Chopra has been described in the latest issue of the fashion and lifestyle magazine 'Hello'! Agree? Yes! The article surely is a one-of-its kind interview, where Priyanka actually speaks her heart out on topics that have never been touched before! Not many people know that this hot chic had even got a marriage proposal from someone as old (read 'young') as 6 years! Priyanka confesses that "A six year old boy once said he wanted to marry me... and when I told him he was too young, he said, I will wait till I turn 18!". For this cool lady who gave us the smash hit Dostana, this is her take on friends! She says that "You cannot have 25-30 friends; if you have even four to five who go back to your childhood and who will vouch for you... consider yourself lucky." I loike... Go Mimi! Nice advise which i badly need it.
All this and more...only in the latest issue of Hello, a mast-must buy!

No comments:
Post a Comment