HAD SMP TALK AT DOVER YESTERDAY AND I USHER ONCE AGAIN...
MISS MY CLASS, RB, SEY.
Ouh ya! Mdm SITI actually cried at the SMP Talk
BECAUSE of some touching stories by the speaker.
Aww... HAHA.
Eh, she will be one of the judges for my event ok.
AFTER SMP WENT FOR BOWLING.
The whole ADN course actually went for it.
IT WAS BOREDOM. Pening with the crowd.
SO Ian, Farah and I went to McD...
ASKed IZZAT ALONG BUT HE WANTed TO BOWL at first...
AND SO WE MAKE OUR WAY...
I WENT TO CHANGE...
AND I CAME OUT WITH this SHORT AND SMART SHIRT AND SMART SHOE...
FUNNY?
Ya! Farah and Ian actually laughing out loud to me.
BY THAT TIME ME AND FARAH ORDER OUR FOOD ALREADY...
Leaving me alone... So, I just ordered Sundae Choc.
THEN IZZAT CAME ALONG and join us.
Back to the bowling...
Aftermath,
Ian TOOK 8 PACKETS OF NASI LEMAK BACK TO SCH...
TOOK CAB to and fro from sch to bowling
Ian and I are GOING TO BUY our BAG THIS FRIDAY!!!
CANT WAIT...
SO EXCITED... Yea!
THATS ALL...
Duit reg blm masok pe?!
Need a temp hp right away...

No comments:
Post a Comment