Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The excruciating pain on MY shoulder is not withstanding.

I am going all out for my baby; BLACK VALENTINE.
Motivating myself by telling me that I'm the best in event managing.
Hope so...
Thanks to all for helping me in making BV a success.
Atlast the backstage is cleared for our show.
Much better than before right guys?
Disgusting sey...
With all the cobwebs, etc.
Anyway, BV is shaping up guys!
For aliens, BV is an event filled with food, joy, music, dance and fashion.
I want it to have the best fashion show made by SC.
I should reveal that I am really looking forward to this event.
We are in search for Clementi's Next Top Hunk & Babe.
Set against the glittering backdrop of the glamourous but ruthless world of haute couture fashion, students are evolving to Supermodels.
They might meant to be famous.
Let them reach the peak of success and rises to walk the ramps.
Fashion explores the world of style through the emotional personal journey of dream-weavers.
Let the show begin man...
Friday the 13th at College West-Clementi's Multi-Purpose Hall, 11am-2pm.
Dress in GOTH huh.
Pls3x report punctually...

Not to forget, I am balancing my sch projects and event.
Haiyo! Preparing for ppt presentations now.
All of the above are irritating me!
Yesterday, for a while, i felt like i'm facing death.
Felt like give up! Everything...
However, Y striked me.
I must not give up...
So, i move on. Hee!

Ouh ya!
Heartless and mindless striked again. Yay!
I am very irritated with her actions.
I'm taking every shit okay and just being dumb.
Or should i say abiding u?
Like what i said, stop your wayang la... Come on!
Who the hell are you trying to kid?
Halo?!
WWait till things get done and i wil leave you.
Your attitude scuks!
P/S: EVERYBODY HATES YOU!

Alright chill Andra.
Hmm... Missing SUNSHINE.
Heys, I LOVE YOU.
TO THE MAX, TO THE CORE.
I just need a favour... Pls understand my situation.
STOP irritating me with your lecture!!!
I might hurt u. So pls, don't.
Old nanny! Haha.
Mish u la gemok!
It is because that i treasure our relationship thus why i'm on silent mode.
One wrong move might hurts very much sayang.

Okay Andra,
Improve your TIME MANAGEMENT!
With friends, families, school, work and GF.

Eh, Izza! I miss you. Hee!

Ok la. i must end here... What a lenghty post.













LETHARGIC IS THE BEST WORD TO DESCRIBE ME NOW.

No comments: