Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Disputes and conflicts have been occuring way too often.

I must break this endless cycle.
You reflects a VERY dark world.
Your lies and baseless pride.
Take a bow to your gods-party sluts and heiress whores PERSONALITY.
Your rules are not working.
Party sluts and heiress whores define your culture in which I DON'T WANT to be in.
This is my life.
Stop your crocodile tears la for damn sake.

Friendships?

If they don't mean anything to you,

Don't bother making it work or improving the situations

If you feel the pinch in my blog,

That means you've done a mistake, got it?

Go and reflect!
The problem lies in you.
So stop fucking ask me why!!!


I HATE YOU.
Go far away in Lala Land... Your face makes me wanna puke.
Have you ever thought of a frog strucked by lightning?
You have not seen the worst of me.
DO NOT TRY.
I know your strength... Don't make me pull it away.

For now, just be professional. FOCUS!

No comments: