Nah... I'm not too busy to update. Just can't find anything to blog about or just simply lazy to update anything at all. Anyways, these past few days have been quite alright... Working and projects... It's pretty much happening, really. I hate Mondays though, the blues of course. Haha.
However, today...
Was working 7-7. Yesterday too... Imagine 12hrs of standing?? I'm having neck and back pain now. Shagg--- Worth it though because i am aiming for the ang pows ACTUALLY! Hehe. 2moro, my last 12hrs... and i will get cash. $$$ =D Anyway...
ANDRA WISHES ALL CHINESE HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Back to myself, I would like to confess...
I might have rubbed people up the wrong way with bluntness and arrogance but hey... Scratch my pricky surface! I am unpretentious and warm. Hee! Don't get me wrong... Think I'm GAY or WHAT SO EVER. Middle-fingers to all haters out there!!! I am just a masterwork of bravura, adorned with inspired style and trend with an astonishing character. Wakakakaka---
P/S: I AM ATTACHED TO A GIRL FOR GOD SAKE!
Ouh ya! Real men, fetish FASHION. High FASHION, I mean...
Designers are pushing the boundary of menswear a little further - with bolder colours, clashing prints and longer tops that almost seem like dresses. Interesting huh? Style la sey... Guys, dare enough?
Hmm... Let's side track. I was thinking, I want to WOW her on Vday. Break the bed, not the Bank! I'm broke... I want to have a quality, romantic moment with GF. Have not been spending time with her actually... Sowie B. I told her that "let's not be materialistic. I'm sick of chocs and gifts. Can't we just have our private moment?". I hope she don't mind... Let me consider.
I LOVE YOU
Talking about romance, just to share this mini INFO...
According to University of California, smokers' penises are on average up to 2.5CM shorter than non-smokers. Smoking make penile tissue less elastic and so they cannot reach full stretch. Pheew... Thank God I don't smoke. Healthy buddy... hee!
Hey, I'm bored. Feel like catching a movie... I am interested to watch 17 Again. Zac Efron sia... For once, he is out of Musical and get serious. Nice plot it has... About Mike O'Donnell was once the most popular guy in high school - handsome, charming, the star of the basketball team, with a college scholarship in his future and a lifetime of experience that baffles even his closest friends. That was then, this is now - or is it? A magical transformation finds Mike reliving his past in the present day as a 17-year-old in the same high school he attended 20 years ago. However, this time around, his own teenage kids are his peers and his wife is the unsuspecting object of his affection. Look out for Zac superb acting!
Raaz- The Mystery Continues also not bad. A Hindi thriller movie starring Emraan Hashmi and Kangna Ranaut. Tha trailer invites me to watch!!! Hais... Wait for pay day.
Anyone up for the above? Come join me.
Eh, Ian... Are we like really buying Dickies bagpack together? I'm excited. I need a bagpack urgently!!! My current bag is dying... Let's go shopping! =D Ya! Ian, pls help me out in Black Valentine. I am excited and also kanchong... Participants are coming in so please get the ball rolling. I seek your cooperation in making Black Valentine a success. Hee! Reminder: Don't quit sch kay...
FYI, I miss my Secondary School friends... Badly. Izza especially. Very, like seriously. Nasi Goreng canteen also. Super nice seh. Wonder if the vendor still selling. Craving for it noww... Hmm, Will arrange a meeting with them soon. God willing... I'm busy la.
Bolly Update? Nothing that interesting... I still love Priyanka darling.
She get me reeling and rocking.
Ok... WAY TOO MUCH. Shall make my leave now. Adiyoz!
AndraLovesYou!

No comments:
Post a Comment