In collaboration...
Dear Heartless and Mindless,
I am very irritated with regards of your actions. You've been warned and yet... once again you did it. I'VE HAD IT ENOUGH! I also thought that you're nice but you're not. Chances are running out! I've taken every shit that you've thrown at and i didn't say a thing about it. Do you know that people have abide you long enough? Till some cant stand it any longer and left... Yeah we dont need your Bollywood antics drama-mama - THAT'S MY FORTE! GO AWAY, FAR AWAY alone. I know your weakness. So, pls don't make me start. Plans have been made to make you fall. Continue bitch-ing around but not on me and my friends. Who the hell are you trying to kid?? Halo! Wait till things get done and that's it. I will leave you... Adiyos S*******!
Truth hurts huh?
Your attitude SCUKS!
I go front-ing much better...
Apologies for this fiery post as for she certainly deserve this.

No comments:
Post a Comment